With all the good features that the EXO-1400 EVO Air comes with, Scorpion still steps it up a notch and adds a sleek carbon shell for an even nicer look and lighter weight. The EXO-1400 EVO Carbon Air is made of TCT composite fibers. This helmet will give any all-day tourer a true riding experience with its ultra light weight and comfortable liner.
- Ventilation system: incrementally adjustable front and rear air vents with wind deflectors reduce drag and create a vacuum to maximize airflow through the helmet.
- Breath deflector: Improves fog-free performance
- Chin guard: Contributes to noise reduction
- Emergency release: using textile loops, the cheek pads can be pulled out by medical professionals in an emergency with the helmet on
- Airfit™: individual adjustment of the helmet thanks to inflatable cheek pads
- Pinlock® Maxivision: the Pinlock® lens prevents fogging by providing a permanent air corridor between itself and the visor, even when the temperature difference between inside and outside increases
- Kwikwick 3: KwikWick® temperature-balancing fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather and warm in cold weather. Inner lining is easily removable and washable
- Kwikfit™: cheek pads allow you to use the most commonly used types of eyewear.
- Ultra TCT® (Thermodynamical Composite Technology): The structure of the helmet offers unprecedented protection: the intelligent shell is able to yield gradually in the event of a blow or impact. This absorbs much of the energy in an impact, while maintaining the extremely strong Ultra TCT® structure
- Ellip-tec II – Tool-free visor change in seconds. Uses spring force to pull the visor against its seal for maximum sealing.
- SpeedView™: internal retractable visor that provides instant eye relief in changing light conditions
- 3 shell sizes
- Material: carbon
- Closure: Double D-ring
- Standard: ECE 22.06