The brand new EXO-1400 EVO II Carbon Air helmet embodies the innovative spirit of ScorpionExo. Its aggressive shape, lightweight construction and brand new top super ventilation system show our commitment to pushing boundaries. Prepare to experience true innovation.
- ultra-modern Carbon shell
- ventilation system: incrementally adjustable front and rear air vents with wind deflectors reduce drag and create a vacuum to maximize airflow through the helmet.
- breath deflector: Improves fog-free performance
- chin guard: Contributes to noise reduction
- emergency release: using textile loops, the cheek pads can be pulled out by medical professionals in an emergency with the helmet on
- Airfit™: individual adjustment of the helmet thanks to inflatable cheek pads
- Pinlock® Maxivision: the Pinlock® lens prevents fogging by providing a permanent air corridor between itself and the visor, even when the temperature difference between inside and outside increases
- Kwikwick 3: KwikWick® temperature-balancing fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather and warm in cold weather. Inner lining is easily removable and washable
- Kwikfit™: cheek pads allow you to use the most commonly used types of eyewear.
- Ultra TCT® (Thermodynamical Composite Technology): The structure of the helmet offers unprecedented protection: the intelligent shell is able to yield gradually in the event of a blow or impact. This absorbs much of the energy in an impact, while maintaining the extremely strong Ultra TCT® structure
- Ellip-tec II – Tool-free visor change in seconds. Uses spring force to pull the visor against its seal for maximum sealing.
- SpeedView™: internal retractable visor that provides instant eye relief in changing light conditions
- Material: Carbon
- Closure: Double-D
- Standard: ECE 22.06