The creator of the original badass Covert/Combat motorcycle helmet has now developed a full face version, the Covert FX! The Covert FX features the same edgy style and function you’d expect from the ScorpionEXO® Covert/Combat series. As stylish as the details may be, they have important functions. Each helmet is meticulously handcrafted from the latest glass, aramid and polyresin fibers for superior strength and extreme lightweight. The low-profile helmet shell has been aerodynamically tuned for motorcycling, minimizing both lift and turbulence for a smoother, quieter and more stable ride. Integrated speaker pockets make it easy to install your favorite Bluetooth® communication device, while the KwikWick 3 comfort lining with its moisture-wicking material keeps you cool, dry and comfortable while riding. The ScorpionEXO®continues to set the new standard when it comes to value in a motorcycle helmet by including a free Dark Smoke Shield as well as a Clear Shield right out of the box. Ifyou’re looking for a stylish and functional motorcycle helmet that’s great for both city riding and long distance touring, the Covert FX is for you.
- Airfit – Inflatable cheek pad system for a superior custom fit.
- Emergency Release: Using textile loops, the cheek pads can be pulled out by medical professionals in an emergency with the helmet on.
- Pinlock Maxvision Ready: The Pinlock Max Vision visor ensures 100% fog-free vision. The inserted anti-fog lens is inserted into the ScorpionEXO® visor – tear-off films, provide maximum visibility
- Speedview™: Foldable sun visor, anti-fog coated on both sides.
- Kwikwick 3: KwikWick® – temperature-balancing fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather and warm in cold weather. Inner lining is easily removable and washable
- Kwikfit™: cheek pads allow the use of the most commonly used types of goggles
- Breath deflector: Improved anti-fogging in certain angled impacts to be reduced
- 3 shell sizes
- Material: ultra TCT™, glass, aramid and polyresin fibers
- Closure: double D ring
- Standard: ECE 22.06